Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Family History Addiction!

High point of the Isle - Ness

Metropolis of Ness

Sister Cardon reports that all is "great" as usual. They are progressing with their investigators. They are helping with a Branch Halloween party and made a fun poster for the branch. Sister Cardon shared that she has become addicted to Family History. She is able to work at the Family History library weekly. In addition, she has been using her lunch breaks to do more Family History searches.


She stated,

 "I know what the Spirit of Elijah feels like!  I am just so glad that I have learned to love this towards the end of my mission so I can go home and spend every Sunday doing my Family History! I hope to do family names at the temple for the rest of my days!

She has been able to find 61 names to take to the temple when she comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment