Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Front Yard View


Sister Cardon said the work is going well. They are teaching a family and have even found some new investigators. She is working hard to keep missionary work going on the Isle of Lewis. The mission president may shut down the Isle for the winter months. She said it's very hard to do missionary work in gale force winds. She said they hear the wind all night long and even had to stay in a bit this week due to the winds.

Sister Cardon states, "I have come to understand the Atonement even more, with the experiences we have had. I am doing a sort-of last 40 day challenge thing before I come home and its has been a spiritual furnace this past week where I have felt like the Lord is refining me into who I need to be before I go home." 

No comments:

Post a Comment