Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Two Families of Five

Branch Missionary Bulletin Board


Sister Cardon shares, 

"Sister Sawyer and I have put together some really goals, We'd like to help the Lord accomplish by the end of the year 2014. One of these goal was to baptize a family of 5. This past week we found 2 families of 5 that we set up appointments with and it was such a miracle.

We are going to Glasgow later on this week, which I feel like I shouldn't be excited too get off the island, but I totally am! Even President Brown said, "don't you like to get off the island?." So, I thinks its OK to look forward to sunshine :). I am such a missionary, quoting scripture in normal conversation. Exceedingly is my new favorite adjective. We had Ward coordination and they seemed to criticize  people and investigators. I was quite distraught. It was really sad because it's that kind of attitude that will keep members from coming back into activity. It doesn't matter how many times they may have disappointed you or hurt you in the past, you love them anyway. I just wanted to share this quote with all of them, 
"When it comes to hating, gossiping, ignoring, ridiculing, holding grudges, or wanting to cause harm, please apply the following: Stop it! " Elder Uchtdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment