Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow and then a Rainbow!

 A Snow Rainbow
Sister Cardon resports: "It was literally snowing 1 minute before I took this picture and then it cleared up and there was a beautiful rainbow." Sister Cardon also reports she gets to move flats again. She has lived in 2 cities but 5 different flats. She and her companion had to go "flat finding" this week. She thinks they found a great one, so they are hoping it goes through. The work is going great. She said the weather has turned colder and even more wet if that is possible. They even got snow! Their investigators are doing wonderfully and receiving lots of support from ward members! She ends her message by sharing:
 " I just feel so blessed that Heavenly Father trust us enough to put these wonderful people in our path to teach. The work is going great, we are being blessed immesensly. I love my companion, life is just wonderful! I love you all!"


No comments:

Post a Comment